Tuesday, March 23, 2010

LOST!

So I am walking with a little bit of a spring in my step. I just finished cleaning the kitchen so I won't have as big a job after supper. I need my Tuesday evening free. For LOST of course!

Yes, I am one of those nerds who watch LOST! It is one of the highlights of my week, the one show that I allow myself to follow. Now, I do watch other shows, but if my kids are not cooperating or I need to run an errand, I don't freak out over missing them (examples: The Office, The Mentalist, and The Good Wife).

I used to follow some of the blogs and theorize about everything....but it kinda made my brain hurt. So, I have resigned myself to watching this last season on the edge of my seat, a little confused and....sadly, a little LOST. I figure I will just sort it all out when it is over!

Along with a few of my friends (fellow LOSTies), I am planning a party to celebrate the end of the series. It will be bittersweet. I love the show, but I really need to see it get resolved. My only fear is they will leave us hanging.

Back to the party...It really is still in it's infancy stages. I know we have to have some little smokies in honor of the Smoke Monster and something involving mangoes....that seems to be the only fruit on the island. I volunteered to have it at my friend's house since he has a big place and an amazing TV...luckily he was open to the idea. I would have hated to storm his house that night if he didn't want us all there!

Now I have to go get a jump on supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment