Tuesday, May 18, 2010

U Tubes!


I had the opportunity to try out some U Tubes from my friend Nate Brown at RevHoney. I love them! I was initially worried about how it would taste....boy was I surprised! They come in three flavors: strawberry, raspberry and blackberry. Now, it does feel a little weird squishing a gel-like substance in your mouth, the fact that they taste good makes it all worth it!

Darcy took some to work and ate them in the afternoon when he typically gets "shaky" from whacked out blood sugar. They worked like a charm and it was much healthier than grabbing a snickers.

U tubes are designed as a fuel for athletes before and after workouts to ensure the liver is properly fueled. By doing this, it ensures the body will not be breaking down muscle to fuel the brain.

Just because they were designed with athletes in mind does not mean they are exclusive for athletes. Anyone who needs a shot of energy in their day can use these.

U tubes have 3 ingredients: freeze dried fruit, honey and citric acid. How simple is that? It scares me when I can't pronounce half of the ingredients in a product I eat, nevermind actually knowing what they are. Not a problem with U Tubes!!

So, click on the link above to learn how to order these for yourself. Also check out the links on their site to become a fan on facebook and to follow on twitter.

2 comments:

  1. Would be good for a mama trying to have a baby since dr's advise you not to eat anything...thanks for the posting Donna!
    -Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete