Saturday, June 27, 2009

Here I am!

I have been inspired by my good friend Erin, to start my own blog. We will see if actually catches on!

About me...My name is Donna and I am married to a wonderful MAN named Darcy (there is much confusion about this at Drs. offices) I am a Stay-at-home-mom to my two wonderful children, Emma (3 1/2) and Samuel (2). I provide childcare in my home 3 days per week. This gives me a little extra income while I stay at home with the kiddos.

To start out, I don't have any amazing recipes to share (like my friends Erin and Mindee). Just a few standby concoctions I have thrown together...and surprisingly, my family liked them! I am very fortunate to not have picky eaters in my house. (Which is amazing considering I have 2 preschoolers in the house)

So, what will I write about? Well, I have recently gotten on a health kick, so I guess I will write about that. I have completed Power 90 (not to be confused with P90X) and am now working on the 30 day shred, though I have been taking days off (mainly Sundays) so it will be more like the 21 day shred. My next attempt will be Chalean Extreme. I have ordered it, and it should arrive in the next week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment